Wishlist: Eyeshadow Palettes (30JUN13-06JUL13)

Eyeshadow palettes are definitely one of my most coveted makeup items. Those and lip products. These are the palettes that I am currently eyeing.
Meet Matt(e) Nude by theBalm
I’ve been super into matte eyeshadows lately, and this palette is all Matt(e)!
PRO Palette by LORAC
Half matte and half… not, this palette has all the colors that anyone would need for smokey looks for day and night. This is definitely a must-have for people who are building up a collection.
12 Flash Color Case by MAKE UP FOR EVER
I really want this one to use for bases. MUFE has never disappointed me with the pigmentation of their products and I don’t think this palette will be an exception.
Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay
Now, don’t get me wrong, I love my Naked & Naked 2 palettes, but I was a bit sad that there weren’t too many matte options. The Naked Basics palette would surely make a great addition to the Naked & Naked 2 palettes.
Pretty Rebel by Too Faced
Nude colors and mattes are fun and all, but sometimes you just need something that has some exciting colors and Pretty Rebel comes through in that aspect.
Are you wanting any specific eyeshadow palettes or have a palette that you can’t live without? Share it in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3