Happy Hallwoneen! So spoopy!

Halloween 2010 - Elendan Gardens
Favorite Halloween movie: Hocus Pocus. Though Beetlejuice and Clue come in pretty close, Hocus Pocus is number one!

1-10, how much do you enjoy Halloween?: 10, for sure.

Fondest Halloween memory: Halloween 2010 was probably my favorite. Ryan and I got engaged. He knew that I always wanted to get married on Halloween, but because of his military schedule he knew that it would be a long shot, so he proposed instead!

Have you always been a Halloween lover?: Absolutely. Even as a kid, I loved Halloween. Getting dressed up was a favorite, even back then. Oddly enough, I never really liked the "being scared" aspect of it though. I couldn't even watch scary movies until far into my teenage years, and don't ever try to get me into a Haunted House. Nooooo thank you! (I think it's the interacting that bothers me cos I totally dig gory makeup and spooky things.)

How do you get into the Halloween spirit?: I'm pretty much always in the Halloween spirit. I think that immediately after my birthday (27th of July), I'm ready for it to be the 31st of October.

Favorite Halloween decorations: Jack-o-lanterns! I really like seeing all of the different designs. Each jack-o-lantern is unique!

Favorite Halloween or fall scent?: Leaves and apple cider. Even though I never really loved drinking the warm apple cider at the pumpkin patch, I loved the smell.

Favorite candy: I'm a Snickers gal.

Vampires or zombies: Hm, I think that it really depends. Zombie makeup is more fun than vampire makeup, but I tend to like zombie movies more than vampire movies, but I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If I had to choose which I would rather be, it would have to be a vampire. If I could be friends with one, I would pick vampire again. I feel like zombies aren't really known for their conversational skills, ya know?

What is your weirdest fear?: I don't really think any of my fears are irrational. I have the basic insect/spider, small spaces, heights, crowds, and clown fears. I am terrified of my teeth falling out though. I guess that counts.

You all should fill this out and tell me about your Halloween festivities this year and share photos!



Facebook Bloglovin Twitter Instagram Pinterest 

6 comments:

  1. Haha... always in the Halloween spirit! I feel you on that! I wish that people dressed up as their favorite characters for fun all the time, just for the sake of doing it. Some people do anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to as a kid all the time! One of my favorites was the Pink Power Ranger. It would be great if it dressing up on non-Halloween days was more accepted when you're an adult! XD

      Delete
  2. I used to love snickers before I went Vegan. Yummers. I love Hocus Pocus. One of my fave Halloween movies for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is way cool! I want to visit that place. And the scent of hot cider is wonderful isn't it?

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elandan Gardens was breathtaking! It's in Bremerton, WA.

      Delete

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3