Sephora VIB Sale

sephora, vib sale, makeup, cosmetics, sale, NARS, Urban Decay, YSL, Too Faced, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, LORAC, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Laura Mercier, Kat Von D, Smashbox, Hourglass, Tarte, Formula X, wishlist

The highly anticipated VIB sale from Sephora is finally here! I don't know about you, but I saved up a bunch of money so I'd be able to grab several splurge-worthy sets and products. VIBs can use the code VIBTOPIA for 20% from 07NOV13-11NOV13, so it's not on for a very long time. My plan for this sale was to mostly buy things that were Sephora exclusives, so if a specific brand has a Black Friday/holiday sale on their personal website that's 20% off or better than 20% off, I can get things from that brand then. I like to think that I'm a savvy shopper! Haha.

These are my recommendations (in no particular order):

sephora, vib sale, makeup, cosmetics, sale, NARS, Urban Decay, YSL, Too Faced, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, LORAC, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Laura Mercier, Kat Von D, Smashbox, Hourglass, Tarte, Formula X, wishlist

NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Marie-Galante | Urban Decay Naked Palette | Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup | Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette | Lorac PRO Palette | Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick in Opera Rose | Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette | Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pro's Pick Lip Tar Set 1.0 | Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2



All of these products are on my wishlist, but I couldn't afford to get them on top of what I had already planned to buy. Damn having a finite amount of money to spend! Boooo!
sephora, vib sale, makeup, cosmetics, sale, NARS, Urban Decay, YSL, Too Faced, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, LORAC, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Laura Mercier, Kat Von D, Smashbox, Hourglass, Tarte, Formula X, wishlist

Laura Mercier Artist's Palette for Eyes | Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No. 7 in The Tease | Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things | Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Poetica | Smashbox The Master Class Palette II | Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light | Formula X for Sephora The Twenty-Two | Tarte The Tarte of Giving Collector's Set & Travel Bag



Now, don't quote me, but I think I heard something about Sephora planning an event for people who haven't reached VIB level, so have no fear if you're not a VIB! I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything solid.

Are you buying anything during this VIB sale? What's on your wishlist?



Facebook Bloglovin Twitter Instagram Pinterest 

2 comments:

  1. That Laura Mercier palette is mighty tempting (love neutrals!), but considering my income right now I think I'm limited to that Tarte blush I've been coveting and maybe one of the Sephora collections, but we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Laura Mercier palette is sold out for now and I don't know if/when it will be restocked because it was a limited edition holiday release. I was going to buy the Tarte blush palette, but that sold out too before I could place my order! I'm debating on waiting a few days to see if anything I really wanted gets restocked (Artist Palette for Eyes, Off the Cuff Blush Palette, Give Me More Lip Set, Ambient Lighting Palette, etc) or just placing my order now so nothing else in my cart goes missing!

      Delete

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3