OOTD & FOTD: Oh Boy, It's Summer Now

Check out that sweet bruise on my right arm! I was rockin’ that for a good two weeks straight!

Dress: Fashion To Figure (2x – $38.00)
Jacket made into a Vest: Target (XXL – $27.99)
Necklace: Fashion To Figure (OS – $9.99)
Boots: Famous Footwear (9 – $40.00)
I was attempting to get a better picture of my necklace... with no avail.
Foundation – Nyx Concealer (Porcelain) mixed with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (3: Combination, Oily)
Eyeshadow – None
Eyeliner (Upper) – Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting (Ultra Black)
Eyeliner (Tightline & Waterline) – Urban Decay 24/7 (Perversion)
Mascara – Urban Decay SuperCurl
Lipstick – Nyx Round Lipstick (Jupiter)
Hair-Blowing-In-The-Wind effect courtesy of my AC.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3