→ Review: Cocopomme Jewellery*


Photo Courtesy of Cocopomme

Several weeks ago, I was contacted by the lovely Kate of Cocopomme to review a couple of their jewellery pieces and I could not wait to get my hands on hem!

Cocopomme is a British jewellery company born out of a passion for jewellery, accessorizing and all things fun and fabulous. Each piece in all of the collections are unique and handcrafted in Britain made with love. From nostalgic memories, to everything we love now. Each piece is about being unique, expressing yourself and standing out in a crowd.

Cocopomme offers a wide range of food, sweets and biscuits themed jewellery pieces including rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings. From Jammie Dodgers, Oreos, baked beans on toast, lollies, party rings, love hearts, bourbon biscuits and anything foodie and delicious you can think of.
 [source]

Spoiler alert: I adore these necklaces.




Strawberry Necklace (£8.00)
Feeling fruity! This classic strawb necklace is perfect for a cute and fun look. Featuring a realistic strawberry on a delicate chain for a juicy look.

Pendant - 5cm; Necklace – 22cm


This necklace looks like a gummy strawberry! It's great when I want to add a bit more color to my outfit, plus it's perfect for spring. I think the one tiny thing I would change is not adding a jump ring to the top of the pendant cos the strawberry doesn't always lie flat, but it's a super easy fix if it becomes bothersome. It's an awesome necklace either way!

→Overall Grade: A



Terry's Chocolate Orange Necklace (£8.00)
There's a segment for everyone now with this deliciously chocolatey chocolate orange necklace for a fully original look! Featuring a very chocolate orange segment on a delicate chain.

Pendant – 6cm; Necklace – 21.5cm


I think this might be one of my favorite necklaces. Seriously. Terry's Chocolate Oranges are like my favorite candy and Kate does an amazing job replicating the chocolate segments! I can't find anything wrong with this one. It looks so much like the real thing!

→ Overall Grade: A+

Cocopomme is a fantastic handmade jewellery company that I think everyone should check out. All of their pieces are totally adorable... Plus, they offer worldwide shipping (and free shipping within the UK)!
A few of my favorites are the Kiwi Gateaux Ring, Liquorice All Sorts Charm Bracelet (featured in the top picture), Beans on Toast Necklace, and Jammie Dodger Pearl Necklace.
Use the code KITSCHBLOG for 10% your order!

Keep an eye out for an exciting interview with Kate, the talented & creative mind behind Cocopomme, coming later this week!

What do you think? What's your favorite piece?

*Products were received c/o Cocopomme for review consideration. All opinions are my own, as always!

Kitsch CaitFacebookBloglovin'TwitterInstagramPinterestTumblr

2 comments:

  1. Terry Chocolate Orange necklace?! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those chocolate oranges...i'm not even a chocolate fan! Such a great necklace Idea!

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3