Small Business Saturday



Happy Small Business Saturday, everyone! I think out of this whole ridiculous four day weekend of money hemorrhaging, Small Business Saturday is by far my favorite. As much as I adore hunting for amazing deals, I love supporting small businesses even more! I may be biased since my parents own a book shop (pictured above), but what's better than endorsing small businesses or buying local? Anywhooo, I've compiled a list of a fraction of my favorite etsy shops for you guys to check out!

the tiny hobo, Brooches, Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Art Prints, etsy
The Tiny Hobo: Brooches, Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, Art Prints

silent daisy, Blogger Templates, Graphic Design, Photoshop, LR Presets, etsy
Silent Daisy: Blogger Templates, Graphic Design, Photoshop & LR Presets

shop of worldly delight, Brooches, Keychains, Plushes, Dolls, Bookmarks, Bows, Scarves, Ornaments, etsy
Shop of Worldly Delight: Brooches, Keychains, Plushes/Dolls, Bookmarks, Bows, Scarves, Ornaments

the floral prince, Art, Vintage Clothing, Handmade Clothing, Brooches, etsy
The Floral Prince: Art, Vintage Clothing, Handmade Clothing, Brooches

modern girl blitz, Brooches, Jewelry, Buttons, Pocket Mirrors, Tote Bags, Zine, Art, etsy
Modern Girl Blitz: Brooches, Jewelry, Buttons, Pocket Mirrors, Tote Bags, Zine, Art

nerd burger, jewellery, necklaces, bracelets, rings, hairbows, brooches, handmade clothing
Nerd Burger Jewellery: Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings, Hairbows, Brooches, Handmade Clothing

And here's Mystery On Main Street!

You can always order (any type of) books via phone or email if you can't visit locally. (Shameless family promotion!)

I hope you all shop at least one small business sometime this holiday season! Let me know what your favorites are!



Facebook Bloglovin Twitter Instagram Pinterest 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thank you so much for including me. I feel super special to be on here with all those awesome crafters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You are also an awesome crafter, dear!

      Delete

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3