Sunday Social Vol. 2

This week's Sunday Social is all about beauty!


How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
Probably around 12 or 13? I only really wore black eyeliner (super smudged!) and lip color back then.
social sunday, tag, tbt, occ lip tar, obsessive compulsive cosmetics, tarte, amazonian clay 12-hour blush, urban decay, blistex, paula's choice, clinique, Hourglass, ambient lighting powder

What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tars, TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes, and Urban Decay eyeshadows! (Products subject to vary.)
social sunday, tag, tbt, occ lip tar, obsessive compulsive cosmetics, tarte, amazonian clay 12-hour blush, urban decay, blistex, paula's choice, clinique, Hourglass, ambient lighting powder

What is one makeup product you don’t leave home without?
Lip balm! Does that count?
social sunday, tag, tbt, occ lip tar, obsessive compulsive cosmetics, tarte, amazonian clay 12-hour blush, urban decay, blistex, paula's choice, clinique, Hourglass, ambient lighting powder

What is your daily beauty routine?
I don't always wear makeup, so I would say that my daily routine is washing and moisturizing my face and wearing lip balm. Super exciting, I know.
social sunday, tag, tbt, occ lip tar, obsessive compulsive cosmetics, tarte, amazonian clay 12-hour blush, urban decay, blistex, paula's choice, clinique, Hourglass, ambient lighting powder

What is your favorite hair/makeup product you’ve discovered in the last year?
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder! Sooooo goooood.
social sunday, tag, tbt, occ lip tar, obsessive compulsive cosmetics, tarte, amazonian clay 12-hour blush, urban decay, blistex, paula's choice, clinique, Hourglass, ambient lighting powder

Feel free to leave your answers (or link to your Sunday Social post) in a comment!


TINY HEART FACEBOOK TINY HEART BLOGLOVIN TINY HEART TWITTER TINY HEART INSTAGRAM TINY HEART PINTEREST TINY HEART TUMBLR TINY HEART

5 comments:

  1. I looove Urban Decay eyeshadow! I used to covey those little round cases in high school and now I just have mostly palettes. Have you ever used their moon dust shadows? I have midnight cowboy (rides again? I don't remember now) and Moonspoon on its way from Sephora. I don't care how old I get I will glitter till I die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly have their palettes as well! I really want Glitter Rock and Intergalactic from their Moondust line, but haven't tried any of them just yet.

      I totally agree! Glitter forever!

      Delete
  2. Just stopping by from the link up!!!! I love anything UD!!!!!! I have to check out the Tarte though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome!

      Yes! Tarte is a great company overall, but their blushes are amazing!

      Delete

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3