→ Blog Changes & Kitsch Vixen vs Kitsch Cait


Throwback Thursday: Taking a picture of my first ever camera-baby!

You may have noticed that I've been posting links to a site called "Kitsch Cait" on some of my social media sites. Don't worry though, Kitsch Vixen isn't going anywhere, it's just getting somewhat of a facelift (and a sister)! I tried to come up with a full list of installations that will be staying, moving, and added. I'm sure I'll move a few more things around or think of more types of posts I'd like to do. Here's what I've been able to think of so far:


→ Face of the Days
→ Outfit of the Days
→ Beauty Reviews
→ Fashion Reviews
→ Style Inspiration
→ Film/TV Style
→ First Impressions
→ Beauty/Fashion Wishlists
→ Beauty/Fashion Favorites

Kitsch Vixen will be focused more on beauty and style and less on some other things that I've been posting. It will stay my main blog and all of my social media accounts will stay under the name Kitsch Vixen. Some current features will be moved over to Kitsch Cait (like Sunday Social and Kitsch's Caboodles).


→ Monthly/Yearly Goals
→ Life Updates
→ Misc. Reviews
→ Sunday Socials
→ Misc. Wishlists
→ Quick Pics
→ Kitsch's Caboodles
→ Recipes (maybe?!)
→ Monthly Favorites (books, foods, TV, movies, etc)

Kitsch Cait is going to focus on more of the personal aspects of my life, as well as my journey through blogging, education, and mental health. If you're interested at all, please follow Kitsch Cait on Bloglovin!
Is there anything else you guys would want to see on Kitsch Vixen? Or Kitsch Cait? I'm very open for reader input!

I am now officially selling ads, as well as offering ad swaps for fellow bloggers, etsy shops, small businesses, etc. If you'd like the check it out, click here. Right now, this is only available for Kitsch Vixen.

You may have also noticed that I've changed the commenting system over to Disqus. I don't know about you all, but I think I'm loving it. What do you think?

If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask!


TINY HEART FACEBOOK TINY HEART BLOGLOVIN TINY HEART TWITTER TINY HEART INSTAGRAM TINY HEART PINTEREST TINY HEART TUMBLR TINY HEART

4 comments:

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3