Kitsch Caboodles Vol. 9


Take My Money Tuesdays: Project Rain World by Gamerwife


What Auto-Complete Will Tell You About Fat Hate and Why It Needs to Stop by The Militant Baker


Mr. Whiskers by TeeToo


16 Things from the 90s That Definitely Screwed Us Up by Thought Catalog


I'm Not "Curvy"; I'm Fat: How I Got Over My Fear of the F Word by No Body Shame Campaign


10 Ways to Beat Winter Blues by Joanna Goddard


Man Builds Fairy Tale Home for His Family – For Only £3,000 by Spirit Science and Metaphysics


A Tumblr Artist Reenvisioned A Bunch Of Awesome ’90s Cartoons As If They Were Made Today by BuzzFeed

Oh, hey there! Kitsch's Caboodles will most likely be moving over to Kitsch Cait soon. I should be making a full post on the changes for Kitsch Vixen and what Kitsch Cait is going to be about!
Also, be sure to check out my February Goals on Kitsch Cait.

TINY HEART FACEBOOK TINY HEART BLOGLOVIN TINY HEART TWITTER TINY HEART INSTAGRAM TINY HEART PINTEREST TINY HEART TUMBLR TINY HEART

8 comments:

  1. Hi Cait! Thank you so much for including Mr. Whiskers in your list of favorites! I appreciate it so very much.
    Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the powerpuff girls art. They look so grown up and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you see the Rugrats illustration?! I was debating which one to post, but the PPGs won over!

      Delete
  3. SO excited to hear about the MAC Osbourne collab! I don't normally buy MAC stuff, but I will be checking this out for sure! Also lmfao at the list of things from the 90s!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, I can't wait for that game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for sharing that awesome game!

      Delete
  5. That's really messed up about the "fat shaming" in auto-complete.
    However, the fairy tale home and the Powerpuff Girls art is totally awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3