I Heart Summer Tag

bblogger, beauty blogger, ps blogger, pink hair, blue hair, occ, obsessive compulsive cosmetics, mac cosmetics, milani

I feel like it's been ages since my last blog post because I've been under the weather recently (vertigo! what?!). I'm still not better, but I figured that I could do a tag blog post just to give you guys something! Feel free to answer these on your blog and link it below or tell me your answers in the comment section! Let's get to know each other. :)

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?

Honestly, the only reason I use bronzer is to contour. I'm pretty light skinned and personally I don't like being tan, but I do use Milani's Bronzer XL for my contouring.

2. Favorite summer drink?

I want to say PiƱa Colada, but let's be honest, I haven't had one in two years. I really like Snapple's Noni Berry juice!  I noticed it at the commissary because of its color (pink) and my husband said that he liked it, so we bought a few and I've been drinking it ever since.

3. Favorite summer lip product?

As much as I love me some lipsticks, recently I've been really loving Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. I find the formula to be really lightweight and moisturizing, which is perfect for summer!

4. Pool or Beach?

I've never been one for the beach because I don't really enjoy hot sand or laying out in the sun. I feel like it's a messier, less fun version of a pool. So I'll have to say pool for this one. The chlorine smell reminds me of being a kid cos of the swimming lessons I took and when I hung out at the pool with my friends in high school.

5. What's your must-have styling product for summer?

A brush. No, seriously! I don't use anything in my hair other than shampoo and conditioner (and hair dye,) and a brush comes in handy when it's ridiculously windy out, which it is pretty regularly here in Sasebo.

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?

As mentioned in answer number one, I don't like being tan. Working at the kennel out here has made me the tannest I've ever been in my life! Being out in the sun makes me feel sick and there's been times where I break out into hives (gross, right?) if I'm in the sun for too long. If I had to choose, it would definitely be fake tan. The lotion/spray tan though, not the tanning booth.

7. Favorite summer nail polish?

I haven't painted my nails all summer! Man, this should be the I'm Bad At Summer tag. However, I am really excited to try out the Zoya nail polish from my May Ipsy Glam Bag.

8. Any summer traditions?

Does my birthday count? I feel like it does. Bonfires, maybe, depending on which friends I live near during the summer. (And The BBQ Club's BBQ!!)

9. Favorite summer scent?

Vanilla! I got a sample of LAVANILA's Healthy Fragrance in Pure Vanilla from my Little Black Bag order in June. I'm surprised how much my husband likes it as well! He said I smelled like cinnamon buns. Yum!

10. Favorite BBQ food?

Cheeseburgers. Give me all the cheeseburgers. Oh man, every year my extended family throws this awesomely amazing BBQ at one of their local parks. It always has a super creative theme and delicious food. I'm a big fan of the chocolate covered strawberries as well as the cheeseburgers. Just sayin'.

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?

Paula's Choice's Shine Stopper, hands down. I have super oily skin and I use this product every time I wear makeup.

12. Any summer vacation plans this year?

Nah. Ryan is thinking about taking some time off for a staycation though! Maybe we'll explore the surrounding areas. I'd love to go back to Nagasaki.

So, that's my I Heart Summer Tag! I hope you all enjoyed it!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3