Kitsch's Caboodles Vol. 3


Holy awesome dancing, Batman.

My awesome layout went live! HOORAY! A big thank you and a half to Kaelah Bee of Little Chief Honeybee!

I came across an article on Jezebel called We Want Cute Plus Size Clothes... that pretty much sums up my frustration with the fashion industry.

Zero Style came up with Five (MUCH BETTER) Things Gabourey Could Have Worn In Harper's Bazaar. Please tell me you all witnessed the awful clothing choice Marina Rinaldi made for Gabourey and just cringed in disbelief. I... ugh. I can't.


Can you spot the similarities in all of the Kitsch's Caboodles?! Yep, you got it! I'm a crazy cat lady! You can be one too with this awesome Pretty Kitty Committee Hand Painted Brooch by Kirbee Art!

A Beautiful Mess shared this delicious looking Toasted Coconut & Pecan Ice Cream recipe. Oh my yum.

Lately I've been watching Daily Grace nonstop, and come on, who doesn't love Lil Bub? Here are these two together!


What awesome things did you find this past week?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3