July Favorites 2013

paula's choice, revlon, just bitten kissable balm stain, colorstay, mary kay, gel eyeliner, lip liner, starlooks, mac cosmetics, naked palette, urban decay, cover girl, clump crusher mascara, milani, baked blush
These are the products that I’ve been loving throughout last month!
mac, mac cosmetics, electric eel, eyeshadow
Mac Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Electric Eel
This eyeshadow seems to be one that I’ve reached for over and over again in July. The color is a nice aqua with lots of shimmer. Electric Eel is perfect to use with a neutral look for a pop of color or with a bold look as well.
mac, mac cosmetics, electric eel, eyeshadow, swatch
Mac Cosmetics – $15.00

revlon, revlon colorstay, colorstay foundation, liquid foundation, combo/oily, 200 nude
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Foundation in 200 Nude for Combination/Oily Skin
Whew! That’s a mouthful. This is a perfect match for my skin tone in the summer, plus it has SPF 6 (which isn’t a whole lot, but it’s something, yeah?) and it’s specifically made for people with combo/oily skin. It goes on well and has nice lasting power.
revlon, revlon colorstay, colorstay foundation, liquid foundation, combo/oily, 200 nude, swatch
Ulta – $11.99

paula's choice, shine stopper, oil control, mattifying
Paula’s Choice Shine Stopper
I know that I’ve mentioned this before in my I Heart Summer Tag and also on Kitsch Vixen’s Facebook page. This is my holy grail for the summer. I apply just a little bit over my makeup in the areas that normally get super oily and seriously, it lasts pretty much all day. The shine stopper is perfect for keeping you matte and, well, stopping shine!
Paula’s Choice – $21.95

clump crusher mascara, covergirl, covergirl lashblast
Covergirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black
I’ve noticed that when I use this mascara, it separates my lashes nicely and adds a bit of volume and length. I mean, what else can you ask for in a mascara?
clump crusher mascara, covergirl, covergirl lashblast
Ulta – $8.99

starlooks, starlooks lip liner, lip liner, lip pencil, tickle me pink
StarLooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink
Spoiler alert: I totally got this in my June Ipsy Glam Bag, so act surprised when I post about it in the upcoming blog post! I’ve beenloving this lip liner. It’s a rich cool-toned matte pink, has a super creamy formula, and you can build up the color if you want to. I’ve worn this under lipsticks and also with just some sheer gloss over it. Sooo good!
starlooks, starlooks lip liner, lip liner, lip pencil, tickle me pink
StarLooks – $12.00

milani, milani baked blush, baked blush, shimmer blush, berry amore
Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
This blush is awesome. It’s a really pretty rose berry with gold shimmer. I was honestly not expecting to like any of Milani’s Baked Blushes because any kind of face shimmer scares me for the most part. I knew that I wanted to try some new things though and I am so glad that I did. I’ve been wearing this blush a whole lot during July and it just give this nice shimmery flushed effect.
milani, milani baked blush, baked blush, shimmer blush, berry amore
Milani – $7.99

revlon, just bitten kissable balm stain, balm stain, just bitten, honey
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
I was super late on the bandwagon with these and I am so mad. These balm stains are comparable to Tarte LipSurgence Lip Tints, but at a drugstore price. Honey was the first color that I tried, thanks toLeighannSays, and it’s become one of my favorite lip products for the summer.
revlon, just bitten kissable balm stain, balm stain, just bitten, honey
Ulta - $8.99

mary kay, gel eyeliner, teal eyeliner
Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner in Tempting Teal
You guys, this is going to blow your mind. This is my first (and currently only) gel liner. Whaaaaat?! I know. I’ve been obsessed with neutral looks with a pop of color and I use this on my bottom waterline. It looks amazing and stays on all day.
mary kay, gel eyeliner, teal eyeliner
This product was sent to me for consideration.

urban decay, urban decay palette, naked palette, neutral eyeshadows, eyeshadow palette, urban decay naked palette
Urban Decay Naked Palette
This palette seems to be a go-to for many beauty bloggers/vloggers, and for good reason. As I said above, I’ve been loving neutral eye looks with a pop of color and I grabbed this palette the most in July. Virgin, Sin, Sidecar, Half Baked, and Darkhorse are my favorites for everyday wear.
urban decay, urban decay palette, naked palette, neutral eyeshadows, eyeshadow palette, urban decay naked palette
urban decay, urban decay palette, naked palette, neutral eyeshadows, eyeshadow palette, urban decay naked palette
From top to bottom: Virgin, Sin, Sidecar, Half Baked, Darkhorse
Urban Decay – $50.00

cat wallet, cat butt wallet, wallet, women's wallet, cat print
I call this my “Cat Butt Wallet”
Last and certainly not least is my wallet, that I purchased fromVillage/Vanguard which is inside of one of my local Aeons. This is probably my favorite wallet ever. Cat print in pink with a fish bone zipper?! Yes, please! Plus the inside is huge. There are so many different sections.
cat wallet, cat butt wallet, wallet, women's wallet, cat print
After scouring the internet, I found this online here for ¥2,940. (Keep in mind that I’ve never used this website, so I don’t know how good/reputable it is.)

paula's choice, revlon, just bitten kissable balm stain, colorstay, mary kay, gel eyeliner, lip liner, starlooks, mac cosmetics, naked palette, urban decay, cover girl, clump crusher mascara, milani, baked blush
So that wraps up my July favorites!
What were your favorites last month?
xox

2 comments:

  1. I love that wallet!
    Just to say I recently discovered your blog and am looking forward to having a good read this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited when I found it at the store! Haha.
      Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. <3

      Delete

I always appreciate all of your comments! Thank you so much for supporting my blog. <3